- Burger meets Gin @ OD Ocean Drive. Every friday from 19.30h - Afterwork. Burger · Art · Music · Friends · Gin.
Music : Oscar Colorado, Dj Alex Hinohouse, Manuel Frias
- Friday Cinema in Can Jeroni (Sant Josep). Film: Le sens de la fete (C´est la vie). France 2017. 15th February at 20:30h. Free Entrance. limited places.
- International Day of the Children with Cancer. Put on the golden ribbon. Solidarity Day to raise funds for ASPANOB, Association of Parents of Children with Cancer of the Balearic Islands.
- Storytelling, by Encarna de las Heras in Can Ventosa 7 pm.
- Santa Agnès de Corona: 9h - Training of the V Festes de Corona hunting route. Compak Sporting mode. Place: Dalt sa Plana de Corona. 20h - Light of Almendro. Night walk from San Antonio to Corona. Departure from the City TownHall. Free return in Bus. 20: 30h - Party and music of all times with DJ Angel and popular BBQ sobrassada, sandwiches and local wine in the tent.
- Hippy Market in San Jordi, Las Dalias and traditional Market Forada (Es Buscastell)
- Game of Thrones Days in Sant Antoni. Saturday and sunday in the Espai jove de Sant Antoni. From 9 am to 8 pm.
- Stocks fair @ Sant Antoni. Saturday 16th & Sunday 17th February. Schedule: 10:00h until 20:00h. at the Tent Passeig de Ses Fonts- Sant Antoni
Bargains and offers of all kind of products.
- Roller Games Sant Antoni. By the Club Deportivo Ibiza Patina, for children from 6 y.o. In sa Pedrera de Can Coix.
From 10 to 14 and from 16 to 20h.
- Sports in Santa Eulalia: 10 h Balearic Canoeing Cup. Organize the Santa Eulalia Nautical Club. 11 am Exhibition of jujitsu in the Plaza España. 17 pm Swimming Trophy in the municipal pool of Santa Eulària. Organizes the Santa Eulalia Nautical Club and sponsors Holidays. 18 h Handball. Silver division: Puchi-Unizae Dominicos in the municipal sports hall.
- Differents activities in Can Escandell: From 11.00 to 17.00: Craft and cultural exhibition - Exhibition of country cars - Exhibition of autochthonous breeds- Exhibition of Ibizan Herbs. Exhibition of podencos. Beekeeping exhibition. From 11.00 to 16.30: Handcrafted elaboration of sobrasada and botifarrón. Preparation of bread. Tale dance and flute. 12.00 to 12.30: Talk about musical instruments. 12.00 to 14.00: Show by the Pageses Emprenyades. 13.00 to 13.30: Talk abou the traditional jewelry - Elisa Pomar. 13.30 to 14.00: Showcooking. 14.15: Folk dancees by the Colla de Vila. 14.30: "Arrós de matances" in benefit of the spanish Red Cross. Casa de Can Tomeu - barri de ca´n Escandell
- The traditional night walk from Sant Antoni to Corona. 20.30h - Exit from the tent in the Passeig de ses Fonts in Sant Antoni. 23.00h - Snacks, "sobrassada torrada", popular prices at the parking in Sant Agnès de Corona. 00.00h - Bus back to Sant Antoni. Remember: it is usually cold, and once we stop gets (sometimes) even colder. Bring apropiate clothes and footwear. Water and snacks. Torch. Not recommended - small children nor pets.
- Theater: "Rojo". Direction: Juan Echanove. Starring: Juan Echanove and Ricardo Gómez. Mark Rothko, one of the great representatives of the so-called Abstract Expressionism, faces what may be his greatest professional challenge and his worst ethical dilemma: painting a series of murals, extraordinarily well-paid, that will have to decorate the elitist Four Seasons restaurant in New York. It is the beginning of decadence, but the tempestuous creator refuses to accept that a new movement, Pop Art, looks forward to stepping on his legacy as his generation did with the Cubists who preceded it. Under the incisive look of his young assistant and shooting words like darts, Rothko paints a precise portrait of his vision of art, life and death that he did not want to wait for. Saturday 16th - 21.00h. Sunday 17th - 20.00h.
- Concert of Projecte Mut in Santa Eulalia. 9 pm.
- Activities in Santa Agnès: From 9 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Official roll of the V. Hunting tour Corona Fiestas: Compak Sporting mode. Place: Dalt de sa Plana de Corona. 10am - VIII Flor d'Ametller Popular Race.
Organized by the Club d'Atletisme Sa Raval.
- Cycle Tourism Route - s´Estanyol. Eivissa - Talamanca - s´Estanyol - Eivissa Can Jordi - Sa Caleta - Platja d´en Bossa - Eivissa. 22km with a slope of 300m. Easy route. Departure and arrival point: Antoni Albert i Nieto Square (boulevard Abel Matutes). Time of All departures: 10.00h. Rest and small breakfast: 11.30h. Opening hours: approximately 13:00 on the boulevard. Registration points: Vivero and Can Misses municipal swimming pools, and Can Manolo Bikes. Registration fee: € 3 (€ 5 on the day of departure). Places limited to: 100 participants.
- Popular Cleaning of the Atalaya de Sant Antoni. 10th Edition. Organized by the Grupo GEA and the Town hall. Meeting point : Cala Gració roundabout.
- Traditional market in San Joan from 10 to 3 pm.
- Photography & collection of plastics in Benirràs. When: Sunday at 10: 00h in Playa Benirrás / Sant Joan. Free and open to everyone. On this occasion the Ibiza Best Photo Club organizes a joint photographic outreach to the plastic awareness campaign, for a good cause. Visiting the beach of Benirràs with the aim of making a great cleanse of plastics and waste, taking photographs to show the beauty of this beach and how important it is to care for and maintain the environment. More info in Ibiza Best Photo FB fanpage.
- VIII edition of the Cursa Popular Flor d'Ametller that will tour the Pla de Santa Agnès on the 17th. 7.5 kilometers circular route and includes two short distance races for children, 300 and 1000 meters.
The first of the tests will begin at 10.30. Registration in elitechip.net
- Crafts Fair in the Puig de Missa with folk dances with "sa colla d´Es Broll" parade with "es Mals Esperits". From 12 to 5 pm.
- The best plan for Sunday, a new edition of this Las Dalias Street Food Festival. Food trucks · Music · Market · kids zone · Free parking.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!