- Storytelling at the Public library of Sant Jordi - Biblioteca Vicent Serra Orvay. 1st February at 17:30h. Mamà, conta´m un conte, for babies. OPen and volunteer group of mums and dads.
- Dance Shows in Sant Antoni. in the Tent of the Passeig de ses Fonts. 18.30h - "History". A show by the students of the Fábrica de Sueños APE Dream Dance. 20.00h - "Cabaret". By the professiona dance company APE Dream
- Talk in Sant Joan´s Town hall Plenary Hall : "The inheritance in Ibiza and its taxation" By Joan Torres Torres. 8 pm.
- SANT JOSEP CONTRA EL CANCER. Special days from 1st until 4th of February. Selection of films, talks, concerts, theater, exhibitions, workshops,...
1st FEBRUARY. Cinema: Médicin de campagne (VOSE)(France, 2016)
- 1-4 FEBRUARY exhibition. "Kintsugi" Photographs by Juan Francisco Tur Riera (Muchigraphy) Donation of the author in favor of cancer research. Place: Can Jeroni
- 6th Day Ibizacinefest- February 1 @ Can Ventosa. Experimental Cinema + "Un Chien Andalou". 18:00 Official SECTION - EXPERIMENTAL SHORT FILM: Apex (USA) KL (BEL) Nimmo (BEL) I am Fine (FRA) The Dream Hatcher (RUS). 6:30 pm An Andalou chien (FRA) Luís Buñuel-Salvador Dalí. ENTRANCE 5 eu with the rest of the day. February 1 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Place: Can Ventosa -Panorama Balear-Ibicenco Cinema (21: 30h - 23: 30h)The Crimes of All Saints' Day + TEASER incestum.
- "The afternoon of the story". In the municipal library of Ibiza. In Can Ventosa. Every Friday at 7:00 p.m.
- Traditional and Hippy markets: Las Dalias, San Jordi and Forada (Buscastell).
- Activities in the programm "Sant Josep against Cancer": 10: 00h Master Class Kangoo Jump Gym of CEIP L'Urgell. Previous registration: 628.219.175
10: 30h Laughter therapy workshop. Plenary Hall of the City Council
11: 00h Master Class of Zumba. Previous registration: 628,219,175
10.30 h - 12.30 h | EXHIBITION: "Emotions" Silverio Marín. Texts by José Manuel Gutiérrez, "Langelaan 22" Sala Polivalente of the Sant Jose football field
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Information Tables AECC, APAAC, IFCC, ELENA TORRES, ASPANOB, ACMM, ESCUTS PELS VALENTS, solidarity hairdresser and children's workshops. Church Square.
11: 00h Chocolate. By Association of Women of Cala de Bou. Hall of the City Council.
11: 30h Workshop to stop smoking. Town hall plenary
12.30 h | CONCERT: Cor Municipal Can Blau and Canblaugospel. Sant Josep Church
6.00pm | THEATER: "Monólogo con mi colon" Starring the Madrid actor Pepe Ruiz, accompanied by the journalist Montse Monsalve, author of the monologue. This work wants to make the public aware of the importance of early detection of colon cancer. In collaboration with IFCC. Can Jeroni
18.30 h | ROUND TABLE: "How to deal with cancer" Participants: Cristina Martín, nurse of the Can Misses Day Hospital; Andrés Palacios, Head of Dermatology at Can Misses, Pilar Papún, coordinator of the palliative care unit; Paloma Martínez, psycho-oncologist at the palliative care unit; Iria González, Can Misses oncologist; Franscisco Naranjo, social worker of APAAC; Pablo Rodríguez, psycho-oncologist of AECC. Moderator: Nacho Lahuerta. Center of Culture Can Jeroni
8.30pm | PRESENTATION OF THE VIDEO: "Km 0: un any després" The protagonists of the documentary Km 0: Cáncer i vida, return to paint this disease with optimism. Center of Culture Can Jeroni
20.40 h | TEATRE: "UNADE8" A work by María Lebrato - Dinamo de Creación. Ana, Belinda and Cefe are diagnosed with breast cancer on the same day. Through them, how they face the diagnosis and their histories, we can better know this disease; how it modifies life, fear, doubts and how society reacts to it. Center of Culture Can Jeroni.
- Nordic Walking Sant Josep - Walk to sa Talaia against Cancer. Meeting point - Church square in Sant Josep.
- Ibizacinefest 4th Day Professional-2nd February @ Sant Antoni. https://www.ibizacinefest.com/single-post/2018/01/12/II-JORNADA-PROFESIONAL-IBIZACINEFEST
- 17.30h - Canicross Fiestas Sant Antoni. S´Arenal beach, in town. Organized by Club Agiliy Ibiza.
- Party "Anem de Palanca" in San Antonio, 9.30 pm.
- 9.00h - XVII Divercan - XXII K9 Contest Fiestas de Sant Antoni. S´Arenal beach - Sant Antoni.
- Traditional market in Sant Joan. From 10 am. to 3 pm.
- San Antonio deep cleaning: 17th Edition of the Sant Antoni Net a Fons, from 09.30h in the Bay of Sant Antonio.
- 10:30 am to 12:30 pm Municipal Pool of San José. SWIMMING WITH OBSTACLES, WATERPOLO AND METERS AGAINST CANCER
10.30 h - 12.30 h | EXHIBITION: "Emotions" Silverio Marín Polivalent room of the Sant Joseph football field
12: 15h BATUCADA San José soccer field
12: 30h Football match. Cañizares & Friends vs Local Police Sant Joseph. Soccer Field of San José
13: 30h Loop against Cancer. San Jose Soccer Field
14: 00h Solidarity Dinner Benefit APAAC. Rice, raffle, performances and many surprises. In the CEIP L'Urgell gym.
6.00pm | CONFERENCE: "An intruder in the family. Cancer changed our lives and taught us how to live it "In charge of Carlos Hernández. In collaboration with IFCC and AECC Center of Culture Can Jeroni
7:00 pm | VIDEO: "Km 0: un any després" The protagonists of the documentary Km 0: Càncer i vida, return to paint this disease with optimism. Center of Culture Can Jeroni
7.30pm | TALK ABOUT THE RESEARCH PROJECT FINANCED BY THE ACC ELENA TORRES In charge of the researcher Priscila Monteiro. Center of Culture Can Jeroni
8.00 pm | Can Jeroni Culture Center CONCERT: CHRIS MARTOS EN ACÚSTICO
- San Antonio rural: 11.30 - Inauguration. Bread, wine & sobrassada. Crafts, exhibition of machinery, traditional tools, rural photography exhibition.
Folk dances by Sa Pandilla de Sant Rafel. 12.00 - Traditional till, different activities... 14.00 - BBQ, local wine, local & traditional desserts. 15.30h - Verro Olímpic. The most daring and boldset ibizenco competition. Teams made of 2 components. + 18. Come in disguise. Inscriptions- Cooperativa Agrícola Sant Antoni
- BAZIL MEADE live in Ibiza. Sunday 3rd February from 12:30h. Concert Ibiza Gospel Workshop
Sant Josep de Sa Talaia Church 12:30h. Free Entrance
- Sundays at Od Ocean Drive (Marina Botafoch). Live Music by: Tales of Gloom (indie Rock). 3rd February from 19:00h until 21:00h. Free Entrance
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!