- Baleares Hip Hop Festival in Passeig de ses Fonts, San Antoni. From 5 pm. to midnight.
- Storyteller with Kamishibai, in Can Ventosa 7 pm.
- Conference: "Los primeros años de Turismo en Sant Antoni", 8 pm. in Es Nàutic.
- Cinema in Can Jeroni: The cakemaker (The Pastisser of Berlin) (2017)
- Concert of Morning Drivers in Santa Agnès de Corona. A German pastry maker travels to Jerusalem in search of the wife and son of his dead lover. In Can Jeroni. Free entrance. Limited places.
- Market in San Jordi, traditional market in Forada (Buscastell) and Hippy Market in Las Dalias (San Carlos).
- Divercan More than trained dogs, we´re talkinga about Super-Dogs. On saturday from 14.00. Sunday morning from 10.00. At the Club Agility Sant Antoni Facilites. Cami vell de Sant Mateu.
- Soloists concert in Can Ventosa. 7 pm. Banda sinfónica Ciutat d'Eivissa.
- Theater in Teatro España "Cosas de mujeres". 8.30 pm.
- Cinema in Can Jeroni. "Lecciones de vida". 8.30 pm.
- Divercan (agility dogs) in Club Agility de San Antoni 10 am.
- Competition "Pujada al Puig de Missa". 9 am.
- Guided tour: "Almendros en flor" from San Juan to Cala Xarraca.
- Nordic Walking Sant Antoni, today : the Coast of Sant Antoni. From 10.00h. Meeting point - Town hall building.
- Traditional marker in Sant Joan.
- Cycle Tourism Route - Santa Gertrudis. Eivissa - Sta Gertrudis - Eivissa. 26 km with a slope o 300m. Easy route. Departure and arrival point: Antoni Albert i Nieto Square (boulevard Abel Matutes).
Time of All departures: 10.00h. Rest and small breakfast: 11.30h. Opening hours: approximately 13:00 on the boulevard. Registration points: Vivero and Can Misses municipal swimming pools, and Can Manolo Bikes.
Registration fee: € 3 (€ 5 on the day of departure). Places limited to: 100 participants.
- Solidarity hairdressers in Ibiza Town, Parque de la Paz. From 10 am to 1 pm.
- Theater in Teatro España: "La gallina de los huevos de oro".
- Theater "La ley de la selva" in Can Jeroni. 8.30 pm.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.