- Burger Meets Gin I #Week11 / Afterwork in OD Ocean Drive. From 7.30 p.m. Live DJ Set wih : Nurai. Art exhibition : Charlotte Archer
-7 pm. - Local festival opening speech by Toni Vingut Rigall. 7.30 pm - Reception to the most remarkable sports men and women of year 2018. At the tent in Passeig de ses Fonts. Sant Antoni.
- Program of activities in San Antoni: 10.00h - Trofeo Kárate Fiestas Sant Antoni. Sa Pedrera Sports Hall. 16.00h - Open House in es Molí d´en Simó. Asociación Artesanal de Portmany. 16.30h - Swimming: X Trofeo Natación CN Portus. Can Coix swimming pools. 18.00h - Be Happy, be hippy. Fiesta for children, at the tent in Passeig de ses Fonts. 19.30h - Fiesta Flower. Un Altre Oci. For the youngs of the village. Espai Jove. 22.00h - Gran Fiesta Flower. Street musicians, crafts market, decoration and tones of fiesta!
- Markets: San Jordi market, Mercat de Forada (Buscastell) and Las Dalias Market (San Carlos).
- Walk with IEE (Institut d´EStudis Eivissencs). From Corona to Buscastell, crossing the Puig d´en Francolí. Grup de Coneixement del Medi. Meeting point and More info at their FB fanpage IEE . Vía Púnica 29. Tfn.: 971312775
- 'Talayots i Talaies of the Balearic Islands, a song for human rights'. An event taking place simultaneously in Mallorca, Menorca, Formentera and Ibiza. In Eivissa the Sal Rossa tower has been chosen for a symbolic lighting this Saturday, evoking historical use of these towers. The event, which will be open to the public, will take place after 13 hours and will consist of reading a manifesto that will be accompanied by the song of the 'Trip to Ithaca' interpreted by the singer-songwriter Joan Marí 'Morenu'.
- San Agustín: 19.00h - Mass with "Caramelles". 20.00h - Theater : "Sa Partió". By Grup de Teatre Es Cubells. In the tent.
- Theater in Can Ventosa: "Espía a una mujer que se mata". 9 pm.
- Flower Power in San Antonio. 9.30 pm.
- Can Bufí Walk: Can Bufí. Meeting point - Lidl Supermarket in Can Butí at 9.30h. Can Bufí - Serra Grossa - Cas Mut - Can Bufí. 10k. Difficulty: Medium - High. These hikes are thought for every kind of people from 12 years old. Organized by the Patronato d´Esports d´Eivissa. Register : Until 21.00h of the friday before at the swimming pools in Can Misses & Es Viver. 3€ in advance. 5€ the same day.
- Sant Joan Market: From 10 am. to 3 pm.
- 11.00h - Dance Festival, music and popular songs from our island. Organized by Sa Colla de Can Bonet. In the Cinema Regio. 17.00h - Slingshot Contest. By the Cooperativa de Sant Antoni.
- Walk to sa Talaia. Exit from Sant Josep church square. Lunch up on the top of the hill.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!