- Local products in Ibiza, Es Mercat Vell. Read more.
- Last day of the exposition: POP. More information.
- Presentation book and music. Read more.
- Encounter with Damien Enright in Gran Hotel Montesol. Read more.
- Children of the 80's - Closing Party - 2 Unlimited. More information.
- Ibiza Slow Festival, read more.
- Feria marinera medieval: More information.
- Presentation of the book "El diario de Sara". More information
- Show in Cas Serres "Dance as man". Read more.
- Presentation of the book "Figa fràgil" in Hotel Pacha. Read more.
- Tour biohealth in Seawalk of san antonio. Read more.
- Festivities of San Miguel: Read more.
- Outdoor summer music festival. More information.
- Craft gair in San José. Read more.
- Back to school: San Jordi music festival. Read more.
- Show, "Rojo estándar". More information.
- Concert of "Vers endins". Read more.
- Autumn fish fair. More information.
- Rockollection in Hard Rock Hotel. Read more.
- Tour guide, theater and runner hire in San Miguel. More information.
- Poetry recital. Read more.
- Documentary. Read more.
- Medieval sea fair. More information.
- Guide tour in San Miguel. Read more.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!