- Cinema in Sant Josep: "El último traje" Read more.
- Workshops in Ses Païsses de Cala d'Hort. Read more.
- Traditional dance in port of Ibiza. More information.
- Local products in port of Ibiza. Read more.
- Children of the 80's, Ultra Naté. Read more
- Full moon eclipse. More information.
- Shor film night in San Agustín. Read more.
- Craft gair in Sant Josep. More information.
- Forada Market. Read more.
- Concert of Morning Drivers, Ressonadors and Javi Box & selectors DJ (60,70 and 80 music) Read more.
- Kids plays in La Nave, Salinas. More information.
- Sanan Metal day (Read more)
- Cine a la fresca in San Jordi (Read more)
- Viva Cala Llonga: San Castle competition (Read more)
- Cinema in Cala Llonga: Jungle Book (Read more)
- Cinema festival in Can Jeroni. (More information)
- Hippy Market in Sant Joan. (More information)
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!