- End of the exhibition "Muestra del Comic". More information.
- Cinema in Sant Josep "El ciudadano ilustre" Read more.
- Folklore: Traditional dance in Es Martell (Ibiza). More information
- Local products in "Es Mercat Vell". Read more.
- Children of the 80's - Queen Forever in Hard Rock Hotel. Read more.
- "¡Mójate por la esclerosis Multiple!", in swimming pool of Raspallar. Read more.
- Kayak to discover the Posidonia. Read more.
- Cinema in San Jordi: Mrs Smith goes to Washington. Read more.
- Noche del corto en San Agustín. Read more.
- Interpretative itinerary. Read more.
- Craft gair in San José and workshop. Read more.
- Starst Nits de Tanit Festival, Souad Massi. More information.
- 1st Friends Cup in Golf Ibiza. Read more.
- Popular "Sardinada" in San José. More information.
- Traditional market of Forada. Read more.
- Enjoy with the Fashion Tea in Tanit Dreams, Santa Gertrudis. More information.
- Cinema in Cala Llonga beach. Read more.
- Festivitie of the Virgen del Carmen in San Antonio. More information.
- "Nits amples" in San Antonio. Concert. Read more.
- End of the exhibition of Picasso: Guernica. More information.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!