- Exhibition "Mujeres" (Womens) in Museo Barrau Santa Eulària. More information.
- Cinema in Sant Josep: "Et les mistrals gangants" Original Version.
- Moon walk: From Cala Xarraca to Punta de Xarracó
- Exhibition of oriental dance in Sant Joan: Caravana Tribal
- IV Fair of gerret of Ibiza: More information
- Concert of Billy Flamingos in Fair of Gerret.
- Guided Tour: Orchids from "Es Amunts"
- Theatre in Can Ventosa: Tristana
- Concert of "Trobairitz", medieval music, in Sant Joan. More information.
- BBQ Brunch in Golf Ibiza: more information
- Activities for Balears day: program
- Concert of Camara de Ibiza in Can Jeroni, Sant Josep. More information.
- Sant Joan market: Sundays from 10 am. to 2 p.m. in Sant Joan.
- Monologue "Genero fresco"
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!