We wish you a happy weekend with our plans:
-Duel of bands
- Friday Film - HELL OR HIGH WATER
- IX Conference Cycle
- Documental : “Aixa, el darrer mestre d´Eivissa”
-Cursa Flor d’Ametller 2018
- Carnaval Sant Josep.
- Guided Route - Route of Santa Eulària
- Hiking tracks - route 4
- Stock Fair in San Antonio
- II Trofeo Sant Joan – “Cto. Pitiuso Carretera”
- I Outdoor painting competitionI Outdoor painting competition
- Walk: Sant Joan - Sant Vicent
- IV Swingada
- IX Limpieza de Sa TalaiaIX Limpieza de Sa Talaia
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!