- Cinema in Can Jeroni, "The last painting".
- Ibiza Fashion Bloggers
- Villancicos en Santa Eularia
- Solidary Masterclasses, Juntos
- Poetry recital in Puig d'en Valls
- Local police Open Day
- I Volunteering Day
- Fiestas Can Bonet
- Cine en Sant Josep: the Eagle Untress
- Tapes musicals Sant Josep
- Charity tournament for Caritas
- Solidarity Market in San Antonio
- Feim Barri, feim Nadal
- Ocho apellidos ibicencos, theatre
- Es Culleram, guided tour
- Music in Santa Eulària
- Christmas concerts
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!