- Cinema in Can Jeroni: "Fragil, el equilibrio"
- Training course of apiculture.
- Conference "The thirst" by Paula Boned.
- Closing Ocean Beach
- Show for the end of the Japan Week
- Closing Blue Marlin.
- Fair ocasion cars.
- Milla Urbana isla de Ibiza
- Km 5 Nights Party
- Ibiza 5 Km run
- Balearic Championship of fishing
- 2nd volunteer party
- Opera for kids
- Military exhibition and concert
- Exhibition of AMAE in San Antonio
- Lunch, "Arroz de matanzas", in Church of Sant jordi 2 p.m. The collection will be destined to "Asociación de Esclerosis Múltiple de Ibiza y Formentera (AEMIF)"
- Xacota Pou de Forada
- Concert of Banda Sinfónica Ciutat d'Eivissa
- Militar exhibition (Jura de banderas)
- "Frágil", espectáculo de danza.
- Start Sant Rafel Festivities:
09.00h - Mobylettes Racing "Festes de Sant Rafel" Venue - Can Juanito Marge ( km.1 road to Santa Eulalia)
10.30 - Crafts Market at the church square.
13.00 - Folk around the world : Estonia and Bulgary, at the church square.
15.00 - Skid exhibition TT Festes Sant Rafel
Venue - Can Juanito Marge ( km.1 road to Santa Eulalia)
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!