This weekend enjoy with the theatre "Muñeca de porcelana", Ibiza Spirit Festval in Atzaró and more:
- Festivitie of Sant Miquel
- Concert of Billy Flamingos, Pojecte Mut and 60, 70 and 80's music.
- From 6 pm to 9 pm in "Mercat Vell" (Ibiza) you can discover traditional dishes and desserts. From 6 pm to 9 pm in "Mercat Vell" (Ibiza) you can discover traditional dishes and desserts. Sabores de Ibiza.
- Cicle of poetic readings.
- Closing House Room in Km5
- Concert of peace in San Antonio
- Concert of Bluesmafia and Saligardos
- Medieval sea fair in San Antonio
- Japan Week in Ibiza
- Back to school Festival.
- Theatre "Retahilando"
- Theatre "Muñeca de porcelana", José Sacristán y Javier Gordino.
- Sant Miguel festivities: music, exhibitions and more.
- Last sesion of Ibizavibes in Km5.
- Flower Power in Sant Mateu.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!