- Simultaneous concert on all the islands: Balearic islands Day. Auditori Cas Serres - Eivissa. Solpost at 8 pm.
- Cine Can Jeroni: Los informes sobre Sarah y Saleem. 8.30 pm.
- Campeonato Balears Optimist - Sailing in Santa Eulària. Federación Balear de Vela. From 28 to 1st of March.
- Lime Kiln - "Sitja de sa Rota d´en Coca" . Corona. 28th and 29th of february, and 1st of march. Demonstration of manufacturing rustic furniture with chainsaw. Exhibition of old tools related to the lime kiln. Old and modern machinery. Demonstration of work in the fields
- Children Fishing - Fiestas Santa Eulalia. Meeting point - Bar Anita, 08.00h. Fishing area - Cala d´es Xuclar. Organized by Club Nàutic Santa Eulària. 8 am.
- Lime Kiln Fiesta in Corona - Saturday: 10h – Preparing the pines. 10.30h - Traditional Crafts Mostra. 14h – Paella. 19h – “Es de Corona feim colla”, popular fiesta with folk music and dances. Guest stars: "Glossadors de Menorca"
- Cleaning the seabed with underwater volunteers. Leisure activities - Guided tour. Fromm 10.30 to 14.00h. Sant Antoni Portmany. 971 340 503. firstname.lastname@example.org
- II Fira del Disc d´Eivissa - Vinyl Fair. Sant Antoni de Portmany. Passeig de ses Fonts. From 11.00 to 21.00h
- Activities: Day of the Balearic Islands. HIPODROM SANT RAFEL: 10.30 to 19.30 - Mostra of Traditional Crafts. Children workshops and activities. 11.30h - Ibizan Hound exhibition. 12.30h - Doma menorquina (Dressage).
14.00h - Local wine and bread with "sobrassada" tasting. 16.00h - Children show by Cachirulo. 16.30h - Jump contest (horse riding). 18.00h - Talk and traditional instruments mostra by sa Colla de sa Bodega.
- Motocross Fiestas Santa Eulària. Saturday from 14.00 to 18.00h - Santa Gertrudis. Sunday - from 09.00 to 15.30h in Santa Gertrudis
- Banda Simfònica d´Eivissa presents: Swing Band. Saturday at 19.00h in Can Ventosa. Directed by Damián Boluda. 7 pm.
- Concert: "Fado y otros mares, Rita Barber" in Can Jeroni. Poetic, elegant and almost personal concert. A dialogue between the fado, musics from the mediterranean and musics from overseas. Rita Barber - voice. Raúl Sánchez - portuguese guitar. Carlos Ramos - viola de fado
- Lime Kiln fiesta in Corona: 08.00h - Fishing tournament. 10.00h - Demonstration of manufacturing rustic furniture with chainsaw. 13.00h - Fishing weight and awards ceremony. 14.00h: Lunch: "Frita de porc" at popular prices
- HIPODROM SANT RAFEL: 10.30 to 19.30 - Mostra of Traditional Crafts. Children workshops and activities. 11.00h - Instutional acts of the Day of the Balearic Islands. 11.30h - Traditional dances. Federació de colles de Ball i Cultura Popullar d´Eivissa i Formentera. 12.00h - Doma menorquina (Dressage). 13.00h - Trot. 14.30h - Popular paella. 16.00h - Magic show by the Mag Albert. 16.30h - Trot. 18.00h - Talk and traditional instruments mostra by sa Colla de sa Bodega.
- Trail Running: Pujada al Puig de Missa.
- Family workshop: "Historic Fashion Day" in the Museu Puig des Molins
- Classicc guitar concert at the MAEF - Museu Arqueológic Eivissa i Formentera. In the permanent hall of exhibition of the Museu Monogràfic des Puig des Molins. By Toni Marí Marí. No need to register in advance.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!