Thinking about what do you do in Ibiza? We give you some ideas:
- Workshop : Personalizing tote bags. Punt Jove Santa Eulària. 7 pm.
- Talk: Gestionando las emociones en familia (managing emotions as a family. By: Begoña Ibarrola (Psicóloga). 7.30 pm. Palacio de Congresos. 7.30 pm.
- Full Moon Walk : "Anem de lluna i mirem-nos sa flor" . Sant Antoni. Night walk from Sant Antoni to Corona.
Exit from the tarp in the Passeig de ses Fonts. 8 pm
- "Black chronicles of Catalan at school" at the headquarters of the Institut Estudis Eivissencs. Hosted by Bernat Joan i Marí and the writer, Pere Mayans Balcells. Institut Estudis Eivissencs. Via Púnica, 29. Eivissa. 8 pm
- Arroz Solidario @ Es Nàutic - Club Náutico Sant Antoni
Sometimes what we do is just a drop in the sea. Es Nàutic Restaurante / Club Nautico San Antonio will prepare an authentic slaughter rice next Friday, February 7 at the annual charity dinner in favor of AEMIF (AEMIF Association Multiple Sclerosis Ibiza and Formentera). To attend the solidarity dinner it is essential to book in advance as places are limited (buy and collect tickets directly at the restaurant).
- "Ibizenco" day in Can Coix & activities in Sant Antoni. 11.00h V Jornada payesa in can Coix. Workshops, bbq, inflatable castle, raffles.... 17.00h - "Pinta con el corazón" (Draw with the heart. By Loli Hidalgo, at the Espai Jove.
- Activities in Santa Eulalia: from 08.00 to 16.00h - Artistic Gymnastics, Santa Eulalia Sports Hall. 11.00h - Charanga el Tropezón. Live music street parade-brass band, in the streets of the village. 11.30h - Kayaking Copa Balear Piragüismo. 12.00h - Food Trucks. Venue: Hotel Tres Torres Parking. 17.30h - Handball. BFIT Ants Muchotiquet Puchi-CH vs. Amposta Lleidatana. Santa Eulalia Sports Hall. 18.00h - Correbars with Charanga el Tropezón.
20.00h - Handball. Liga Balear Peña Deportiva vs. Sant Antoni. Santa Eulalia Sports Hall. 21.00h - Live music with : Orquesta Zahara. At the municipal tarp.
- 1st Workshop Vespa Motor Bocolo with Ralph Bollag. 8th and 9th of february. Inscriptions in email@example.com or +34 666940437
- Nordic Walk - ascension to Sa Talaia against cancer. Sign up: - Municipal Pool Sant Josep (971 801 504). - Can Guerxo Sports Center (971 308 286) ..or 30 minutes before departure. Exit from the church square in Sant Josep. Level : mid-high.
- Master Class- Jornada Profesional : Angela Bosch. Organized by Ibizacinefest & OD Ocean Drive. 8th February from 11:00h until 16:00h
- Fun & Trucks @ Santa Eulària. 8th February 11:00h until 0:00h
- VI Jornada Pagesa Can Coix. Open house to celebrate our antique traditions : workshops, bbq, inflatable castle, ttraditional food, games.... At the public school of Can Coix. Admission 1€. Bus service : Bus station to Can Coix at 11.00 - 13.00 - 16.00. Can Coix to Bus station at 12.30 - 15.30 - 17.00
- Ibizacinefest - Cine de Euskadi @ Can Jeroni
- Saturday 8th February from 22:00h. LA MOVIDA @ Sant Antoni
- Guided Walks Santa Eulalia : Santa Eulària Route. Limited places, must register in advance. +34 971 330 728 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIII Lidl to Lidl. Exit: Lidl Sant Antoni. 9:00 h (23km run) and 10:15h (9 km)
- Nordic Walking excursion. Meeting point: Church of the village, at 10.00h
- Heritage Route through Dalt Vila - The streets of Dalt Vila.
- 4th Trophy Sant Joan Road Championship. 10 am.
- From 11.00 to 18.00h with games, workshops, face-painting, cabin self-construction.... By the Apima of Santa Agnès, in the tarp.
- Al Museu en Familia - Family Visits to the Museum : Museu i Necròpolis Puig des Molins. 11 am.
- Rockn´Bars 2020 - Santa Eulària des Riu. From 13.00h: CORREBARS + LIVE CONCERTS ON THE STREETS of the village
- Paella Musical - Sant Antoni. By the Asociación Musico-Cultural. Music: Dúo Juven´s & Lorenzo Santamaría. Passeig de ses Fonts - tarp.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!