- Burger meets Gin at OD Hotels. Gin o´clock! Music by Alex Andre + Keany Kaze + Pablo Nández. 5.30pm.
- Magazine presentation : "Eivissa nr. 66". IEE: Via Punica 29. 8 pm.
- Ibizacinefest 2020: Opening. Centro de Cultura Can Jeroni. 18.00h Geige (Teaser) | 2020 (work in progress). 3 min. Spain | Direction: Xavi Herrero. Synopsis: musical documentary. Justin is a homeless street musician. His only two belongings are his glasses and his violin, with which he makes a living. 18.03h Moonface. A woman in war | 2018. 67 min. Spain | Direction: Xavi Herrero. Synopsis: life and work of the photographer, war correspondent and writer Christine Spengler. 20.30pm Salka in no man's land | 2019. 67 min. Spain | Direction: Xavi Herrero. Synopsis: feature film that fiction the reality about migration and the situation of women in Mauritania through a trip aboard the desert train, bordering the border between Mauritania and Western Sahara ...
- Matances al carrer - Sant Antoni. (Pig slaughter in the streets). Traditional fiesta of the "Matances". 14.00h - Traditional "Frita de matances" popular. 16.00h - Live music :Joan Murenu i una colla de gent bona.
- Traditional market in San Jordi, Las Dalias and Mercat de Forada (Es Buscastell).
- 2nd Ibiza Rugby School Day. Campo Rugby Can Misses - Ibiza. From 10 am.
- Feim barri, feim tradicions - Neighborhooding in Ibiza town. Casa de Can Tomeu in Can Escandell. Exhibitions : Traditinal tools, crafts, karts, ibizan dogs, "hierbas", bees and flake salt. Children area: workshops, architecture... Woskshops : Sobrassada and botifarró, bread and ibizan cupcakes, "orelletes", "bunyols", tradicional dances.... 11.00 to 12.00 - Talk about typical instruments by Antoni Marí. 12.00 - Traditional storyteller with Nieves Moli. 13.00 - Live music: Juan Murenu and Antoni Fernández. 14.15 - Folk dances by sa Colla de sa Bodega. 14.30 - Arrós de matances (Pig slaughter rice), raffles...in aid of the spanish Red Cross
- We´ve already got the date - febreary, 1st. keep it in your agenda, because it´s the day in which we´re having the 5th International Arroz de Matanzas Contest. C/ Rosell from 11.30 in Sant Antoni. You´ve got to bring your own kitchen tools and - at least - 1 kg rice. Info + inscriptions at Café Kantaun. 19.00h - Falleras Mayores Asociación Cultural Comunidad Valencia Sant Antoni Portmany At the churhc.
- OFFICIAL SECTION FICTION FEATURES. Projection of Ojos Negros, Biznaga de Plata as winner of Zona Cine in the last Festival of Malaga. 6 pm. in Can Jeroni.
- Ibizacinesfest: Islas idealizadas: A Donkey called Gerónimo. Gratuito. (VOSE) @ Can Jeroni. 8.30 pm.
- The #curaparahunter festival returns this first of february in Can Ventosa ... all the money raised will be to help children with Hunter syndrome through their association www.curaparahunter.org. Specifically to buy headphones, wheelchairs and material to make life easier. Choir Ciutat d´Eivissa · Canallas Guateke · Tributo Pop Español. Tickets will be on sale in Can Ventosa on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 6:30 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. On Friday you can also buy from 6 pm. Donation ticket € 15. Children € 10
- Concert & New Album Presentation @ Teatro Ibiza. MORNING DRIVERS and their NEW ALBUM "Nuevas Intenciones". 1st February at 21hrs. Free Entrance
- 09.30 - "Sant Antoni net a fons". Cleaning of the seabed of the bay of Sant Antoni. 10.00 - BTT Trophy Punta Galera. 12.00 - Fiestas Sant Antoni Concert. "Tributs" a review of the most iconic rockn´roll and pop bands made by the Banda de Música de Sant Antoni. Cinema Regio. 14.00 - Tribute to our elters lunch. Gala Night restaurant. 18.30 - Theater: "Un día de escuelas". By the theater company "Va por ustedes" . At the tarp. 19.30 - Theater: "Es Festeig de Can Panxo". By the company Grup de Teato Asociación Vecinos des Molí. At the tarp in the Passeig de ses Fonts.
- 17th Edition of the Sant Antoni Net a Fons, from 09.30h in the Bay of Sant Antonio.
- Sunday February 2. Family route in aid of the animal shelter "Basta ya de Maltrano ANimal" (Enough of Animal Abuse). From Cala Bassa to Cala Comte and back. Distance + - 6 km. Time + - 3 hrs. Physical level: Easy
Technical level: Easy. meeting place: Cala Bassa parking at 09:45. It is essential to bring appropriate footwear. Suitable for all the family. Suitable for dogs. The assistance is totally free. A donation will be requested from all attendees that will be donated to the Bayama protector. € 10 adult. € 5 child
- Walk: "Almendros en flor" (Almond tree blossom) in Sant Joan. From Sant Joan to Cala Xarraca. Descent to Xarraca beach on the "cami vell", past almond fields and back to Sant Joan. 2 hours walk. Meeting point: Sant Joan Church. Confirm assistance +34 626 481 724. Bring comfortable clothes and footwear, water and snacks.
- Tribute to our ederly people - Santa Agnès. 11.00h - Mass. 13.00h - Lunch at the Gala Night. Festa "S´ametlla de Corona" (Almond from Corona). 12.00 to 17.00h - Mostra of products. 14.00h - solidary paella in aid of Associació contra el càncer. 17.00 to 19.00h - Phhotography exhibition by Irene Boned.
- Almond from Corona - Fiesta in Santa Agnès. - From 11.00 to 13.00 a stroll to "s´Avenc des Pouàs". Meeting point, church square. With the APE (Associació Pageses Emprenyades)
- From 12.00 to 17.00h Produce made from Almond exhibition : almond varieties, cooking workshops...
- 11.45h Ioana Manolache: Milk, biscuits, ricotta made of almonds.
- 12.30h Marina Ribas Torres: Almond and carob cream
- 13.15h Maria José Amengual: Caramelized almonds
- 14.00h Giant paella, popular price. In aid of AECC
- Sunday, February 2 at 6pm. On és quan ja no hi és? (Where is she/he when he/she´s left?). Recommended for ages 8 and up. Tickets € 6 (Online); santaeulalia.net, visitsantaeulalia.com, festivalbarruguet.com. Tickets € 8 (Box office), one hour before the show.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!