Things to do the last weekend of January in Ibiza:
- Cinema Can Jeroni : "La clase de piano" (Au bout des doigts). 8.30 pm.
- Ibiza and Formentera Training: Prevention of violence against women in agricultural and fishing environments. Communicative empowerment and women's leadership. Ibiza - Friday 31 and Saturday 1 from 10.30 to 13.30. Formentera - Friday 24 and Saturday January 25 from 10.00 to 13.30. Info & registrations: 693 736 050. email@example.com
- Traditional market in San Jordi, Las Dalias and "Mercat de Forada" (Buscastell).
- Activities in San Antonio: 09.30h - Fiesta Motociclismo Base Sant Antoni. Can Coix. 10.00 to 12.00h - Sant Antoni Magic Kingdom. The fantasy world of Disney with workshops, games, gymnkanas, karaoke... Espai Jove. 16.30h - Open Chess Fiesta Sant Antoni 2020. Hotel Puchet. Registrations firstname.lastname@example.org. 16.30h - XI Swimming Trophy CN Portus Fiestas Sant Antoni. Can Coix.
- Sant Antoni Magic Kingdom. Espai Jove Sant Antoni de Portmany. 6 pm.
- II Concurs Sofrit Pagès Festes Corona. Limited number of teams: 30. 12 h.
- Rockn´roll night in Santa Agnès. From 18.00h : Storm Riders · Pasados de vuelta · DJ Víctor. From 6 pm.
- Festribal Etnico y Oriental - Centro Cultural de Jesús. Doriana Rosse · Marta Chandra · Amparo Javier. Bollywood Ibiza - Maalda Mas, Gypsy Cor, Ibiza Tribal Clan, la Ora Tahiti Ibiza, Taqsim Dance Project. Admission 10€ in advance. 12€ ticket box.
- "Lorca que te quiero Lorca" by Teatrix Teatre. 8:30 pm.
- Activities in San Antoni: 09.30 - Trial Fiestas Sant Antoni. Sa Pedrera de Sant Antoni. 10.00 to 18.00 - Sant Antoni Magic Kingdom. Disney world of fantasy by Dracs d´Eivissa. Workshops, games, gymkanas, karaoke...
11.00 - Athletic March "Tolo Torres". Passeig de la Mar. 11.00 - Kite Festival "Posa un estel al cel". 27th Edition. From ses Variades to es Caló des Gànguil.
- Walk: Can Misses to sa Carroca. Organized by Patronat d´Esports Eivissa. Exit from Piscina Municipal Can Misses. Registrations at the Piscines es Viver and Can Misses, from monday to fridays from 09 to 14 and from 16 to 21. 3€ in advance - 5€ the same day.
- Traditional market in Sant Joan. From 10 am to 2 pm.
- I Verro Kids & Verro Olímpic: Organized by the Cooperativa Agricola - 10.30 - Inauguration. Bread, wine & sobrassada. Crafts, exhibition of machinery, traditional tools, rural photography exhibition. 11.00h - I "Verro Kids". For children from 6 to 12 y.o. Join if you´re a real "Verro". 12.00 - Traditional till, different activities... 14.00 - BBQ, local wine, local & traditional desserts. 15.30h - Verro Olímpic. The most daring and boldset ibizenco competition. Teams made of 2 components. + 18. Come in disguise. Inscriptions- Cooperativa Agrícola Sant Antoni.
- Ibiza Plogging: 10:30 am in Salinas Beach.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!