- Jugainfants at s´Alamera - Santa Eularia. Friday, saturday and sunday. From 10.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 20.00 - Inflatable Castles at the tarp. From 16.00 to 20.00h - Lila Jocs Reciclats. Make your own Christmas present.
s´Alamera Promenade in Santa Eulalia.
- VII Hunting Championship with Ibizan hounds.
- Walk: From Cala Xarraca to es Canaret. Free event. Pls confirma attendance. Whatsapp +34 626 481 724 or at +34 971 333 075.
- Autumn in Sant Jordi - Live music : es Ramonets. The rockerest band of Ibiza. Sant Jordi square at noon.
- Sant Josep: 12.00h - Rocknroll for children Concert By "The Ramonets" in Sant Jordi square. 17.30h - Turning on the Christmas lights in Sant Josep. Concert by Can Blau Gospel. Town square.
- CañasnRoll Sant Josep - 6th December. Program: Bar: CAN BERRI. 13H DUO LOOPMADNESS. (VERMUT ARTESANAL + PINTXO). Bar: ROYAL PARK VINTAGE. 20h BLUES MAFIA
- Solidary Day in Buscastell. Hosted by the Mag Albert
- Children Theater: Aladin. Can Ventosa. Directed by Marcos Penschow. 6 pm.
- Torralluna in Jesús. "Sobrassada" BBQ. And we´ll observe the moon with a telescope.
- Traditional hippy Market in Las Dalias, Forada (Buscastell) and San Rafael.
- Nordic Walking: Saturday at 10:00 am: Cala de Bou. Meeting point: Muncipal Facilities Cala Bou. Difficulty - low.
- "Alliolis Festival" in Mercat de Forada. From 11 am.
- Cañas n'roll in Sant Josep.
- Cursa Popular Eivissa Patrimoni de la Humanitat 2019. 4 pm.
- Sheepdog Contest. 4 pm. in San Rafael.
- Benefic Festival : Una Navidad Juntos at Heart Ibiza. By the ibizenco NGO "Juntos". From 17.00 to 21.30 with dance, music, games, workshops, magic, circus and many surprises.
- Walk in Ses Salines: Through the area of Ses Salines and Es Cavallet. 10 km. aprox. Pay attention because Friday is a holiday bank and you can only register until Thursday afternoon. Meeting point: the supermarket parking lot on the road to Salinas (Can Pep Tixedó). Registrations :swimming pool Can Misses and es Viver.
- Traditional Market in Sant Joan from 10 am.
- Solidary Day in aid of ASPANOB in Sant Antoni, from 10:30 am.
- Theater visit to the Necropolis of Puig des Molins. Confirm assistance at +34 971 399 232.
- Cañas n'roll en San José.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!