- 18.30h - Christmas lights opening. Christmas carols by the Patronat Municipal Eivissa Choir. Christmas Parade.
- Cinema in Can Jeroni. 8.30 pm. Free entrance. "Yesterday".
- Christmas Market in Vara de Rey. From the29th november to the 6th of january.
- Trail Ibiza: 29th november - 10km. Night run. 30th november - Half Marathon - 26km. Marathon - 47km. Ultra Trail - 88km. 1st december - 10km
- Every friday night the grastronomic rooute, Rutapa. Tapa + Caña (beer) or wine : 2,50€
- 2ª Fira del Polp Anàrem a Sant Miquel "Octopuss Fair". Sant Miquel, from 12.00 to 23.00h.
14.00 - José Rulo live in acoustic
16.00 - Jaime Gili - singersongwriter, comedy, romance.
18.00 - Live music with the Orquesta Chimichurri
20.00 - Latin Show with Jacovich
21.00 - Vintage Fiesta (resident DJs)
- Workshop : Traditional dishes "Salsa de Nadal" with Margarita Prats. Free activity. Must register in advance. Transfer with bus. Info and reservations at : +34 638 656 290 or email@example.com
- Live music with: STONE CORNERS. LOS VINAGRES. Rockn´roll in Sant Josep. #rocknrun. Cinema, cañas, tapas & rockn´roll.
- Walk "rain or shine " Santa Gertrudis. 09.00 exit from the church square in Santa Gertrudis. 11.00 second exit from Sant Mateu for those who wouldn´t like to walk so much.
- Traditional Market in Sant Joan.
- 10.30 Master Kids Buscastell. Bikes race. Organized by Club Esportiu Master Team. 17.00 Afternoon snack for our elter. At the social center.
- Children´s fiesta in Santa Gertrudis
11.00 to 15.30h - with facepainting, games.....
12.00h - Show de Cachirulo (clown) in the tarp.
12.30h - Presentation of the AE Santa Gertrudis
13.00h - Music
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!