- Storyteller in Sant Jordi Public Library - Serra Orvay. With Maritza & Adriana. Open and volunteer group for parents. "Mamà, papà, contau-me un conte". At 17.30h.
- Vers Endins launches new album: "Despulla´t, eixammpla´t, somriu!" Can Ventosa at 20.00h
- XIX Salón Vehículos ocasión Ibiza/Formentera. Second hand vehicles at the Recinto Ferial de Ibiza. A wide range of used cars with more than 100 Second-hand Vehicles: Cars, 4x4, vans... Visits : Fridays to sundays from 11 to 22.00h.. Opening, friday at 12.30h
- Art & Mercat in San Antoni. From 10 am to 4 pm.
- Traditional Market in San Jordi, in San José, Las Dalias and Mercat de Forada (Es Buscastell).
- Dia Muncial de la Fisioteràpia - oncology and exercise day The intervention through therapeutic exercise in physiotherapy. Sant Josep de sa Talaia town hall. From 08.50 to 14.30h.
- In the ancient fishermen´s quartier ( Ibiza harbour, in front of Can Pou Bar). Fish arrival to the Ibiza harbour. Music performances, children activities, tapas tasting ( popular prices). From 11:30 pm
- XXXV Milla Urbana de ibiza. 4 pm. San Antoni.
- Tango Teatro : "Regreso al amor" - Back to love. Verónica Palacios · Omar Quiroga · Orland Verdú. Artistic Direction: Armin heinmann Paula´s Ibiza. Admission : 30€
bookings: email@example.com. +34 648 045 045 (Stuart). Or at the Town Hall of Santa Eulària (30th set- 4th oct).
- Theater: "Un marido ideal". Direction: Juan Carlos Pérez de la Fuente. Performers: Juanjo Artero, Ana Arias, Dani Muriel, Candela Serrat and Ania Hernández
Admission: € 20 advance and € 22 at the ticket office the same day of the function. 9 pm
- Traditional Market in San Juan. From 10 am to 2 pm.
- Guided tour in Santa Eulalia (Against Cancer). Inscriptions: +34 971 194 691. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activities in San Rafael: 09.00- Race of Mobylettes. Es Cruce. 10 a 13.00h- Painting course. 11 a 14.00h- Artesanal fair. 14.30h - Popular lunch
- Ibiza Spirit Festival in Atzaró.
- Concert of piano in Can Ventosa. 12 h.
- Concert in Can Jeroni 8.30 pm.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!