- Storytellers for babys 0-4 years. Library of Cala de Bou. 6 pm.
- Cinema in Can Jeroni. "Trois visages". Free entrance. 9 pm.
- Children of the 80's in Hard Rock Hotel. From 7 pm.
- ART & MERCAT Sant Antoni. Artisan products, creative, paintings and sculptures, live music, activities for children and adults in Sant Antoni. Every friday of the year in the streets of Sant Antoni: in s'Era d'en Manyà, Rosell street and Bisbe Torres street (behind the church).
- Ibiza Gay Pride LGTBIQ Visibility Scenario. 19.00 to 23.45 : Opening of the LGTBIQ + Visibility Scenario. Drag show, singer, DJs and mucho more. Hosted by Sandra Love.
Ibiza Harbour. 07.15 pm.: Arrival of the GUMBALL 3000. The most famous car race in the world finishes in Ibiza. Celebrities, luxury top cars and surprises. Port of Ibiza, Los Andenes. 7.30 pm: Theater: "Night of the Dispossessed" Es Devessai at Can Ventosa. 00.00: "Animal Park" The gay men party. Lola´s Disco. La Marina, Ibiza.
- Artesanal Market in Las Dalias, Forada (Buscastell) and San Jordi.
- Music in Ocean Drive: The Parrots. From 9 pm.
- End of Course Concert. Escola de Música de Can Blau - Sant Agustí. Children's Band - Youth Band - Cor Can Blau - Can Blau Gospel - Municipal Band of Sant Josep. 7.30 pm.
- Workshop of "Hierbas ibicencas" in Puig d'en Valls. Organized by the neighborhood association. Inscriptions - Via facebook: a.v.elsmilonsdepdv. Tel nr. +34 667020592. Sports Hall Cultural Center.
- Sanan RAP Festival @ Sa Punta d´es Molí. 15th June From 18h until 24h. Rap Battles. Dj Juan Moreno (Elemental Frequencies). Redjoxs, Khenzawys, Aka Xanel, Rrealex, Itsdarkoficial and much more!
- Ibiza Gay Parade: 19.00 : Departure from the Fishermen´s Brotherhood. Avda Sta Eulalia - Avda de los Andenes - Ibiza Harbour. 20.30: Opening LGTBIQ + visibility scenario + live DJs. 21.30: Manifesto Reading by Topacio Fresh
22.00 to 23.45: Party for the diversity, tolerance and respect. Diva Nalaya, Selena and many more surprises. Hosted by Sandra Love. 00.00: IbizaGayPride Big Party. Djs : Gloria Viagra (Berlin) & Alex Hinohouse. Vocals life by Sandra Love. Club B12 Gallery.
- Rototom Sunplash launch party in Las Dalias. From 9 pm. 15 € or ticket in advanced 10 € (wegow.com( Delta Discos Ibiza/ Holidays Santa Eulalia/ Las Dalias).
- The Posidonia Race 10k and 5k crossing will take place on June 16, 2019. The swim test will be taken from within the water at 100m in front of the beach of Cala D'Hort in the municipality of San José and from there the swimmer makes a return to the island of Es Vedrà and is Vedranell (in the case of the 10km test) and of a route between the starting point and the island of es Vedranell for the shortest test to return in both cases to the same area from where the they started. Limited to 100 places.
- IV Cursa Muntanya per la Salut - AEMIF. Trail 5km and Trail 10km. Walk. In aid of AEMIF - Asociación Esclerosis Múltiple Ibiza y Formentera. Pick up your number on friday from 10 to 14 and from 17 to 20.Or on saturday from 10 to 14. Club de Campo. Exit: 09.00h - Trail 9,5km. 09.05h - Trail 5km and popular walk. Registrations elitechip.net
- Traditional market in Sant Joan from 10 am. to 3 pm.
- MUCHO IBIZA presents DADDY YANKEE @ Ushuaia Ibiza. MUCHO IBIZA brings the world’s biggest latin artists to Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. See them performing live every Sunday from June 16th to August 25th. #ushuaiaibiza #muchoibiza. Tickets on sale now: http://bit.ly/MUCHOIBIZA
- XXVIII Festival Poesia Lluna de Juny at Sa Cultural. Mort Roca Amor · Àngels Escandell · Toni roca.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!