- Opening party in Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza, in Playa d'en Bossa. From 7 pm.
- Cinema in Can Jeroni: "BlacKkKlansman". Ron Stallworth, an African American police officer from Colorado Springs, CO, successfully manages to infiltrate the local Ku Klux Klan branch with the help of a Jewish surrogate who eventually becomes its leader. Based on actual events. Cinema in OV in english with Spanish subtitles. Can Jeroni - free entrance.
- Theater: "Ocho apellidos madrileños". By José Boto. Directed by Carles Castillo. Palacio Congresos Ibiza at 21.00h. Admission 10€
- Art & Market in San Antonio.
- Programa TTIbiza Open - Polideportivo Municipal Santa Eulària.
- The opening of what will be their main stage for the summer. Od Sky Bar, from 7.30 pm
- Theater: "Un marido de ida y vuelta". Written by Enrique Jardiel Poncela. Directed by Ramón Taboada. Grup de Teatre Arts i Oficis. 9 pm.
- 1st june : Ibiza Ultraswim. 08.00h :25,5km. Santa Eulalia - Tagomago and back.
- Hippi Market in Las Dalias, San Jordi and Forada (Es Buscastell).
- Solidarity festival in Santa Eulalia: This Saturday, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., you have a new date with the Spring and Solidarity Festival on the Passeig de s'Alamera in benefit of the ibizenco NGO "Juntos". Music with the band "Pin Up Sound", food and beverage. Organized by the Associació de Venedors del Passeig de s’Alamera.
-Circus Festival in Es Buscastell.
- Music in Mercat Nou: The Gecko Banists. 12 h.
- Puig d'en Valls: 7 pm Inauguration II Exhibition of flowers and plants arrangements organized by the AV Los Molinos de Puig d'en Valls - Cultural Center. 8 pm I Verbena de San Isidro organized by the AV Los Molinos de Puig d'en Valls - sports center's cultural center.
- Talk: "El ballar antic a través de les imatges de principis de segle". By Susanna Cardona, Historian. At the plenary hall of the Town Hall - Sant Josep
- Mikasa Opening Terrace at Marina Botafoch. From 20.00 till midnight.
- Concert of ancient music Capella de Ministrers. Program: “Almas dichosas: danzas, canciones e improvisaciones en tiempos de El Quijote” ("Blissful souls: dances, songs and improvisations in times of Don Quixote")
Musicians: Delia Agúndez (soprano), Carles Magraner (vihuela de arco), Robert Cases (vihuela and guitar). 1st June at 20:30h. Can Jeroni - St. Josep
- 2nd june: Mini-Ultraswim. 10.00h: 2,5km. Cala Llonga - Santa Eulalia
- Traditional Market in San Juan, from 10 am. to 3 pm.
- Activities in Puig d'en Valls: • 11.00 II Exhibition Arrangements of flowers and plants organized by the AV Los Molinos de Puig d'en Valls in the cultural center. • 11.00 XII "Diada Pagesa".
• 11.00 Exhibition of classic motorcycles of Ibiza and Formentera. Exhibition of vintage cars of the Club Ibiza. • 14.00 Great paella organized by the Festival Commission of Puig d'en Valls. • 16.00 Live music: "Alter Ego Band" (Naty Torres, Nathalie Roig, Zoe Ortiz and Cristina Sainz). • 17.00 Great raffle with lots of presents.
- Big Band Ciutat d´Eivissa. Concert at noon in Vara de Rey promenade. 12 h
- Centenary of sa Capelleta d´en Serra - Sant Josep: 17.30 - meeting point "sa Creu d´en Mestre". Organization will help with vehicles for those people who need to ascend by car. 18.25 - At the "explanda de s´Aljub" folk music and dances by the Grup Folklòric Sant Josep. 18.30 - Chanted mass by the Cor de Sant Josep. At the "era d´en Josepet" the Grup Folkòric de Sant Josep will perform an Honor dance. Snacks - dinner for everybody.
- Can Ventosa Cultural Center: Dance show: "El baile". With: Mª Teresa Rojas Dance school. Sings: Taty Escobedo. Guitar: Antonio Fernández.
- Viva Cala Llonga presents Drive in Movie. In Aid of ibiza y Formentera Contra el Cáncer. David Bowie: Five Years. In english with spanish subtitles. Donation 10€ per person. Entrance vouchers +34 666 991 330. entrance from 21.00h. movie starts at 21.45h.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.