- Storyteller in Sant Jordi - Public Library Serra Orvay. 17.30 - "Mousy and the Big Red Ball" for babies. 18.30 - "There´s no place like space" for children from 3 y.o.
- II Days "Living without Cigarretes". Talk by Pedro Aguado. Auditorium UIB. 19.30h - Talk for all kind of publics. 7.30 pm.
- Book Presentations: "Ni massa poc" and "Despús-ahir" byCaterina Aguiló i Torres. Can Ventosa, from 8 pm.
- Concert: Orquestra Simfònica Balears & Angels Gonyalons. Directed by Pablo Mielgo. Cas Serres Auditorium at 8.30 pm.
- Cinema Can Jeroni : "Zimna wojna" (Cold War). In the 1950s, a music director falls in love with a singer and tries to persuade her to flee communist Poland for France. OV in polsk, spanish subtitles. Free event. limited places.
- Dies Musicals Music Cycle: Muriel Grossmann Quintet. Teatro España - Santa Eulària. 9 pm.
- Art & Mercat San Antoni.
- Friday, saturday & sunday: Open House. Friday: 10.00h - "Gimcana pagesa" aimed to students.
- Puig d'en Valls: • 6 pm Great children's party with workshops and games. • 6:30 pm Performance of Cachirulo and his friends ( Clown). • 7:30 pm MasterClass Jump-stong by Ibizafitness. • 8:30 p.m. BBQ
• 9:00 pm Dance animation with Latin rhythms with and collaboration with Genny and Paco. • 22h Concert: Kandela Mi Son The Ultimate Cuban Music Experience.
- Saturday: 12.00h - Teatralized visit by "ses Pageses Emprenyades" 13.00h - Concert by "Imaràntia". Drink and food sell in aid of Manos Unidas.
- Friday 17th and Saturday 18th of May at 9:00 p.m. Sunday, May 19, at 8:00 p.m. Direction: Nadia Banegas. Performers: Enrique Sánchez, José María Marí, David Alba, Borja Castillo, Vicenç Serra, Alejandro Pitaluga, Cristina Roig and Adah Cid de Diego. Oscar is a sports journalist and, just a few months away, he´s divorced from his wife, since then he has decided to live without any rules.
- Traditional market in Las Dalias, San Jordi y Es Buscastell (Forada).
- Activities in Santa Eulalia: 10.00 - Sailing. 12.00 - Open House Day in the Museum Can Ros - Museu Etnogràfic d´Eivissa. Visit hosted by the Pageses Emprenyades. 13.00 - Live concert in Can Ros : Imaràntia. 15.00 - IV Star Wars Tournement Fiestas de Mayo. Sports hall -Santa Eulalia. 18.00 - Book presentation: "Hola, soy tu niño interior". 19.00 - Soccer "Vintagge ´79" SCR Peña Deportiva vs. Ibiza Atlético.
- Interpretive ornithological itinerary: "the birdsongs as an identification tool" guided by Jordi Serapio. 10 am.
- TO THE MUSEUM WITH FAMILY 2019. Thematic workshops aimed at family groups composed of, at least, one adult person and one or more children between 6 and 12 years old. Schedule: From 11:00h to 13:00h. Where: Casa Pagesa Es Porxet (C / Lucio Oculacio, 37, Eivissa). Price: 5.- € per participant.
- Personal Defense Seminar for Women. Santa Eulària Sports Hall. From 16.00 to 20.00. Aimed to women over 18 y.o. Registrations : in the swimming pool | email@example.com | 971336004
- XXV Toni Bonet Athletics Meetup. 6 pm. in Can Misses.
- Activities in Puig d'en Valls: • 6:30 pm Family magic show by the Magician Albert de Showsibiza.com. • 8:30 pm Dance performance by Paca Alarcón students. • 21:45 h Live music Super80chenteros with "Canallas del Guateke" (Ivan Domenec) and Semilla Negra : with the participation of Cómplices, Pepe from "No me pises que llevo chanclas", la Banda del Capitán Inhumano and Bernardo-The Refrescos. All in the sports center of the cultural center.
- 6 pm. Workshops at the church square. Toys · Desserts limited places. Registrations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9 pm. Concert de Sant Isidre at the church, with: Coral Estela de San Matías (Madrid) & Cor de Sant Josep
- Final Four - Illes de Bàsquet. Can Guerxo Sports Hall. 11:30 am.
- Come to celebrate the International Museum Day this Saturday, May 18 at 8:00 pm, at the Monographic Museum of Puig des Molins (MAEF), inaugurating the new temporary exhibition: "The secrets of Puig de s'Argentera. The mineral of galena and its exploitation through time" 8 pm.
- Musical Days Cycle: Quartet de violoncels CelloIB. Sant Joan town hall plenary hall at 8.30 pm.
- Sunday: 11.30h - Guided visit to can Ros and excursion to Can Planetes ( the old river mill). Lenght - 2 hours. Must register in advance.
- Circular walk departing from the Port de Sant Miquel walking up the watchtower des Mular where we will enjoy fantastic views. 3 hours. Meeting point : Port de Sant Miquel roundabout. Free event. Confirm assistance via Whatsapp : +34 626 481 724.
- Sundays in Santa Eulalia: 10.00 - Sailing. Trofeo Endesa.
11.00 - Dog catwalk. Pet adoption Day in Santa Eulalia
Town hall square. Organized by Renace Natura.
12.00 - Open House Day in the Museum.
Museu Etnogràfic de Can Ros and walk to the old water mill - Can Planetes - Free event. Must register in advance at the +34 971 332 845. Lenght: 2 hours.
12.00 - Football: Peña Deportiva vs. Binissalem
- Traditional Market in Sant Joan. From 10 am. to 3 pm.
- Theater Workshop: "Models of production". By Coma 14 Teatro, in the Room nr.15 of the Casal d'Entitats of the Sociocultural Center of Cas Serres. The workshop will be given by Tolo Ferrà, director and producer of the theater company, who will answer the questions "how can I produce my play?", "What stages does the production of a theater project have?" Or " Are production models to follow? ", from the theatrical project Where is it when it's gone?
To join send an email to email@example.com, with name, surname and cel number.
- TO THE MUSEUM WITH FAMILY 2019. Thematic workshops aimed at family groups composed of, at least, one adult person and one or more children between 6 and 12 years old.
Schedule: From 11:00h to 13:00h. Where: Casa Pagesa Es Porxet (C / Lucio Oculacio, 37, Eivissa) Price: 5.- € per participant
- Canine Solidarity Day. I Journey of Responsible Adoption. The dogs of Can Dog are coming Santa Eulalia searching for a family. Day of Adoption of Cats that you will be able to see in the store Renace Natura. From 11.00h in the townn hall square.
- Orienteering Run Rafal Trobat. individual · couples · families. 3 routes: Short 1.5km · Medium 3km · Long 3.9km. Meeting point Rafal Trobat.
- Activities in Puig d'en Valls: • 11.00 Solemn Mass with the participation of the Puig d'en Valls Choir and procession. • 12:30 Traditional folk dances by the Colla de Puig d'en Valls and the Xacoters de sa Torre. Tasting of orelletes and local wine. • 13:15 Kart Parade. • 18.30 Show of rhythmic gymnastics, rhythmic section C.B. Puig d'en Valls. • 20.00 Great humor show with Bermúdez, Jesús Arenas and José Boto. • 21:30 Passion Flamenca professional dance show and Passion Dance School student exhibition. All in the sports center of the cultural center.
- Sant Isidre a Sant Josep - Big Day. From 11.00h - Farm equipment exhibition · Animals · Local produce · Crafts. 12.00h - Bunch of flowers workshop. Limited places. inscriptions at firstname.lastname@example.org (5€). From 19.00 - Kart Parade, mass and folk dances. Coral Estela de Sant Matías & the Cor de Sant Josep
- Theater: Teatre Curt (Short Theater) by Teatre de Ponent. Can Curt - Sant Agustí. 11:30 am
- Popular BBQ with picnic in Can Pere Marí de Baix ( Rafal Trobat). Organized by AV des Rafal Trobat.
- Ethreal Festival at Las Dalias 3 Stages : Music Art Exhibition · Visual Art · Show · Food. From 6 pm.
- Cicle Dies Musicals: Apotropaico. Can Jeroni - Sant Josep, at 8.30 pm.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.
Sign up and receive our newsletter!