The Torre del Mar Hotel, located in in Playa d'en Bossa Beach, is located just 2 km from the center of Ibiza town and 7 km from the airport.
It was renovated in 2014 and it features an outdoor and indoor pool, spa, gym, tennis court, mini golf and billiards. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
- Quality rooms, consisting of standard rooms, superior and junior suite with mountain or sea view, air-conditioned, private balcony and flat screen TV via satelite. They are equipped with a safe, minibar with free non-alcoholic drinks and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.
- Excellence rooms, consisting of Penthouse, Duplex Suite and Gan Suite all with panoramic sea views, large teak terrace and jacuzzi for two. The spa at Torre del Mar has a sauna, hot tub and Turkish bath. Massage service.
As for the restaurant, the hotel offers:
- PANORAMIC RESTAURANT: with typical buffet service for breakfast and dinner.
- BAR RESTAURANTE SA PUNTA: located on the outside terrace overlooking the hotel's sea. Open from 9.30hrs to 01.00hrs.
- LOUNGE BAR: located inside the hotel. Opened on request.
- DISCO: . Opened on request.
- ROOM SERVICE: 24 hrs service
- NEW EXCELLENCE TERRACE: with service of hammocks, umbrellas and Balinese beds. Outdoor jacuzzi and bar.
The hotel provide Guest Service dept for all guests in order to help plan an unforgettable holiday on the island.
They have 4 conference rooms, with capacities of 100, 90, 60 and 40 seats (theater chairs with articulated arm), these 4 rooms can be converted into a single room with capacity for 250 people sitting in theather style. All of them are equipped with projector, screen, PA system, WIFI and different types of microphones.
Our work is focused on making Fomento del Turismo de Ibiza an increasingly open forum for debate that draws together a wide range of interests, agrees strategies and stimulates professionals, workers, companies and organisations from all the island's economic and social spheres to benefit from membership.
We want Fomento de Ibiza to be an open forum for debate, one that agglutinates common interests, reaches a consensus as to the strategies that should be followed, and encourages professionals, workers, companies and entities from all the island’s economic and social walks of life to work together
Fomento del Turismo de la Isla de Ibiza (Island of Ibiza Tourism Development) is an association founded by a group of forward-looking people who set themselves the task of stimulating, promoting and developing the island's budding tourist industry.