Party Flower and guided tours to enjoy the weekend
- Burger Meets Gin I #Week11 / Afterwork in OD Ocean Drive. From 7.30 p.m. Live DJ Set wih : Nurai. Art exhibition : Charlotte Archer
-7 pm. - Local festival opening speech by Toni Vingut Rigall. 7.30 pm - Reception to the most remarkable sports men and women of year 2018. At the tent in Passeig de ses Fonts. Sant Antoni.
- Program of activities in San Antoni: 10.00h - Trofeo Kárate Fiestas Sant Antoni. Sa Pedrera Sports Hall. 16.00h - Open House in es Molí d´en Simó. Asociación Artesanal de Portmany. 16.30h - Swimming: X Trofeo Natación CN Portus. Can Coix swimming pools. 18.00h - Be Happy, be hippy. Fiesta for children, at the tent in Passeig de ses Fonts. 19.30h - Fiesta Flower. Un Altre Oci. For the youngs of the village. Espai Jove. 22.00h - Gran Fiesta Flower. Street musicians, crafts market, decoration and tones of fiesta!
- Markets: San Jordi market, Mercat de Forada (Buscastell) and Las Dalias Market (San Carlos).
- Walk with IEE (Institut d´EStudis Eivissencs). From Corona to Buscastell, crossing the Puig d´en Francolí. Grup de Coneixement del Medi. Meeting point and More info at their FB fanpage IEE . Vía Púnica 29. Tfn.: 971312775
- 'Talayots i Talaies of the Balearic Islands, a song for human rights'. An event taking place simultaneously in Mallorca, Menorca, Formentera and Ibiza. In Eivissa the Sal Rossa tower has been chosen for a symbolic lighting this Saturday, evoking historical use of these towers. The event, which will be open to the public, will take place after 13 hours and will consist of reading a manifesto that will be accompanied by the song of the 'Trip to Ithaca' interpreted by the singer-songwriter Joan Marí 'Morenu'.
- San Agustín: 19.00h - Mass with "Caramelles". 20.00h - Theater : "Sa Partió". By Grup de Teatre Es Cubells. In the tent.
- Theater in Can Ventosa: "Espía a una mujer que se mata". 9 pm.
- Flower Power in San Antonio. 9.30 pm.
- Can Bufí Walk: Can Bufí. Meeting point - Lidl Supermarket in Can Butí at 9.30h. Can Bufí - Serra Grossa - Cas Mut - Can Bufí. 10k. Difficulty: Medium - High. These hikes are thought for every kind of people from 12 years old. Organized by the Patronato d´Esports d´Eivissa. Register : Until 21.00h of the friday before at the swimming pools in Can Misses & Es Viver. 3€ in advance. 5€ the same day.
- Sant Joan Market: From 10 am. to 3 pm.
- 11.00h - Dance Festival, music and popular songs from our island. Organized by Sa Colla de Can Bonet. In the Cinema Regio. 17.00h - Slingshot Contest. By the Cooperativa de Sant Antoni.
- Walk to sa Talaia. Exit from Sant Josep church square. Lunch up on the top of the hill.