Sport, workshops and music for this weekend
- Cinema n'roll in San José, Can Jeroni 8.30 pm "Sing Street".
- Storytellers in Santa Eulària: 6 pm. - "Cuentos de Cuentos de Félix Albo". For children from 5 to 12 y.o. Admission: 3€ 08:30 pm. - "Pespuntes de Félix Albo". Adult public. 70 minutes. Admission : 5€
- World Heritage Cities, I Running Circuit. Information and inscriptions: here
- Storytellers in Santa Eulària: 10.30h am "Cuentos rebeldes parar niños terrestres" by Emma Lobo. For children from 3 y.o. Admission 3€. 12.30 p.m.- "Tempestades invisibles" by Emma Lobo. For children from 3 y.o.
Admission 3€. 6 pm - "Menú de contes per a menuts" by Martha Escudero. For children from 3 y.o. Admission 3€ ( in catalan)
8.30 pm. - "Cuando te hablen de amor" by Martha Escudero. Stories for adults. Admission 5€
- Old traditional ibizenco games in the Sala Barrau. Infltable Castles · Games ·At the tent in the Passeig de s´Alamera.
- Hippy and artesanal markets: Las Dalias (San Carlos), Forada (Es Buscastell) and San Jordi Market.
- Cañas n'roll in San José: music and gastronomy.
- Laser combat: Plaça Antoni Albert i Nieto ( Ibiza ). A 160m2 tent with obstacles, parapets and fences. For children from 8 years old.
- FROM VIVALDI TO BEETHOVEN. THE ERA OF LIGHTING. Concert by the Young Orchestra of the Balearic Islands and Petit Cor Ibiza. Admission fee € 9 and box office € 13.
The box office opens 2 hours before beginning the concert and closes 10 minutes before. Punctuality is requested. 8 pm.
- Storytellers in Santa Eulària: 12.30h - "Cistell de Contes" by Martha Escudero. For children from 3 y.o. Admission 3€ (in catalan)
- Cicloturista route to es Codolar. Exit from Plaça Antoni Albert i Nieto ( Ibiza town). 26km. For people over 12 y.o. Inscription - Can Misses & Es Viver swiming pools.
- Market in Can Pere Musson: Farmers Friends present their exciting lifestyle products including fashion, jewelry and art. Enjoy mellow beats, mulled wine and the warm atmosphere of the farm to work yourself into the christmas spirit. All proceeds from drinks, food and rents of the stalls are donated to the preservation of the farm please support our project XX. Have a great day out on a real working organic livestock/ vegetable farm. And get a hug from all our lovely animals. Can Pere Mussona. Location: between Santa Eularia and Sant Carlos / turn off at the *Bar Curreu* and follow the pig wooden signs. From 11.00 to 18.00h
- Hippy Market in San Joan de Labritja. From 10 am. to 3 pm.
- Hierbas Ibicencas workshop by Fluxà. On Sunday, December 9, sign up for the Payés Herbs Workshop. Two workshops, one at 10.30 and another at 12.30. Following the original recipe of Abuela Catalina. Will begin with a walk through the garden, where you will discover up to 40 varieties of aromatic herbs and native trees! We will collect the 17 plants with which the herbs are made and we will teach you how to combine them. At the end of the workshop, take your bottle of herbs home. Limited places : 25 people. Price: 20€
- Cañasn´Roll in Sant Josep. 13.00h - NAti & Cris in Can Berri ( Sant Agustí ). DJ Jesús MArtino in Cool Café. 14.00h - B·Polar Trio in Pizzaman. 15.00h - DJ Alvaro in Cool Café. 17.00h - DJ Pako Barba & Marianna NAsa in Cana Sofía. 18.00h - DJ Sumo + guest DJ in Pizza Rita. Eat´n Roll · Menja´n Roll. Chimichurri · Pizzaman · Pizza Rita by Arcomar · Cana Sofía.
- Benefic party in benefit of APNEEF and Magna Pitiusa. Raffles and tons of prizess. From 17.00 to 20.00. Admission 6€