San Salvador de la Marina (San Telmo) Church
The date this church was first built is unknown, although there are references that date back to 1506, however, the current building dates back to 1947 when it was rebuilt following the original design.
It is a modern church with a single nave barrel vault with four semi-circle arches and four chapels at each side of the nave. Above the chapels, there are galleries which are open to the parishioners.
The parish festival is held on August 6th, the feast of the Transfiguration of Our Lord. They also hold religious events, including the procession in the sea with a boat blessing, on July 16th, the feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmen.
Contenido cedido por Ibiza.travel